Whirlpool front load washer failed after about 8 months in service.The repair part couldn't be located.

It took a week to find the failed "mother board". Repair then returned and delt with a failed wire bundle. Had to wait another week for the wire bundle only to find that the second "mother board " failed. Meanwhile water sits in the pump and hoses causing a foul smell.

Repair can not locate a replacement part anywhere in the country and can not tell us when or if the machine can be repaired! Meanwhile countless hours on hold, shuffled between representative and supervisor. No end in sight. TIRED OF BRINGING WASH TO A LAUNDRY MAT.

The most frustrating buying experience ever. Right now I just want this smelly machine out of my house.

I will never , ever , ever buy a Whirlpool or Maytag product again.I think you would have to be insane to support this corporation

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via e-mail at Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com please include your full name, user name, physical address, along with the model and serial number of the appliance you are having concerns with.

Please also include what site we contacted you on for our records.Thanks