Bought a GZ25FSRXYY0 stainless fridge and within five months period started to show rust sign.Called customer no service and spoke rep and supervisor and they offer absolutely no help what so ever, expect kept repeating that stainless steel rusting is not covered under warrenty.

I asked if a stainless should start rusting in 5 months, she said no, so I said that product is badly manufactured then, and supervisor went silence, and later repeated it's not under warranty. For 1 hr and 37 minutes she keep saying it's not covered under warranty when I was providing facts about stainless steel. I have a 6 yrs old stainless Whirlpool fridge now in basement, not a single rust spot.

The most amusing part of the whole phone conversation with supervisor was for a $2500 stainless fridge rusting problem was to send me a clean powder.

What a great customer service.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada #712201

my fridge started to rust and within a week all you could see was rust.didn`t have time to go look for another fridge so I painted the door with rust proof enamel paint high gloss and guess what I got a brand new looking fridge.

you cant even tell its painted, looks just like new .

Try this it will save you some money.pat