In a 12 month period I have received 2 replacement French Door Style Refrigerators.Thank God I have learned the hard way to purchase the extended warranty.

The first. time they stuck a condemned sticker on the door, due to health hazard. I owed 500.00 and was told if I bought a more expensive warranty, I would have full replacement value. I said is you build a quality product I wouldn't need to replace it.

Now less than a year later we have to replace the new one. Weeks of no ice and no freezer... Not once but twice. The repairman says they just don't make them like they use to.

My question, why not!!! So disgusted with what is suppose to be top of the line good products. I hate Whirlpool.

Bad experiences both times.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Whirlpool "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..." Read more Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher Whirlpool "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more