Syracuse, Indiana

My brand new Whirlpool refrigerator is leaking water all over the floor.When I called customer service to get it repaired they tell me their computer is down and please call back in an hour (the 1st time) or tomorrow (the 2nd time).

After 20 minutes on the phone each time, I'm asked to call back, but they can't guarantee that their computer will be working when I do. They asked me to send a copy of my receipt, since they had the date of purchase recorded incorrectly. In 3 to 5 days they should be able to process the information, which goes to another department. They can't send anyone to repair the problem because they can't look up the local "authorized" repairman on their computer, in spite of the fact that I have his name and number from the seller.

Meanwhile the laminate flooring under the fridge is starting to bubble up from the water leaking out while they give me the run-around. They're "sorry" my flooring will be ruined, but no one wants to do anything to solve the issue by letting me call the local authorized repairman directly. A call to the seller would resolve the issue, but they refuse.

Whirlpool's refrigerator doesn't work, their computers don't work, and their customer service doesn't work.My advice is DO NOT BUY a Whirlpool product.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whirlpool refrigerator from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $962 and wants Whirlpool to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments