2.0

Purchased this product just over 1 year ago.When turning on one of the top electric burners, I heard a popping sound and the breaker tripped.

After resetting the breaker, the Cooktop LED remains on--even though all the knobs are set to off.

It is $235 to replace the switch that is causing this issue.The service experts must know of this defect since one of the service options that could be selected was: Cooktop LED on while all knobs off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defective prodcuts. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool oven and associated monetary loss in the amount of $235. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool - Cabrio broken lid Whirlpool "I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of..." Read more Whirlpool - After a paid service of my Refrigerator, I was asked to pay again even for rectification of that bad service; Chennai, Tamilnadu,India Whirlpool "I own a whirlpool double door refrigerator for more than 13 years now. During this March'17, the cooling inside the refrigerator was very low and it was getting hotter. I..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more