I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did.I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old.
The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I called Whirlpool and they connected me with the safety dept. They sent a tech.out,he sent pictures and called Whirilplool and reported the incident said they would call me back. The next day safety dept.
called back and because l bought it used they would not be responsibale. The concern l had was to report the incident. The person l talked to had a attitude of non concern and did not address the problem and said it was the plug. The plug had nothing to do with the problem.
It was the relay on the control board that has a spade connector on it.Whirlpool doesn't want
to hear about dangerous problems.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Has anyone else been asked to leave your diaper bag in the front of the store because it's a backpack????? I've been shopping at the same HEB for years. I..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."