1.6
Style and Design

I had this Whirlpool WFW9400SW washer for 5-1/2 years.I use it about 3 times a month.

Warranty ran out this last February. Machine stopped working. Called tech and he came and said I need a new console and power board. Two weeks later I get told they don't make it anymore and sorry about your luck.

I asked why this is only a little over 5 years old and they said some issue in japan caused them to look for another supplier to make the parts and they new manufacturer ended up not being able to make them so there is nothing they can do for me.

I used this washer under 200 times in 5 and half years.Whirlpool offered nothing and I will never buy a Whirlpool product again.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Nothing about the service.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Whirlpool - After a paid service of my Refrigerator, I was asked to pay again even for rectification of that bad service; Chennai, Tamilnadu,India Whirlpool "I own a whirlpool double door refrigerator for more than 13 years now. During this March'17, the cooling inside the refrigerator was very low and it was getting hotter. I..." Read more Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher Whirlpool "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator Review from Spring Hill, Florida Whirlpool "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more