I have a whirlpool duet washer that has been nothing but problems.I have had over 12 repairmen out to repair it.

It has sat for three months waiting for parts on back order. It has had the tub replaced three times. The repairman just left and it is dead. I am again waiting for parts.

Yes I do use the right detergent, I hardly put any clothes in it to wash. I have now spent over $500 for repairs, and gas, time & money at the laundry mat. Whirlpool doesn't stand behind it's product, they can take back their hunk of junk..I will never buy another whirlpool product ever again.

It will cost me another $100 to get this piece of junk working.Buyer beware whirlpool sucks

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

The whirlpool duet front loader is horrible.I use the right detergent, clean the door and the rubber gasket and it stinks like mold.

It doesn't drain and I have had 4 repairmen out for the same problem in the last two years.

I am throwing in the towel on this piece of junk and getting a different washer.Buyer beware.

#420821

So I happen to work at the Whirlpool call center and we are not allowed to hang up on anyone or we would get fired.Also our units only fail 10% of the time.

My sister and I have Duets and they work wonderful.Hers is 4 years old and mine 2 years.

my duet washer just over two years paid 900.00 tubs gone needs replacing 800.00

parts and labor :( help line at whirlpool said to bad for you no help and then hung up on me please do you self a favor do not buy one.

DON'T BUY A WHIRLPOOL DUET.HORRENDOUS.

IF YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'LL GET UP TO 18 MONTHS PROBLEM FREE. AWFUL. AWFUL.

AWFUL.HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

#102046

Junk, no other word for this machine.

Give me back my old washer.