Purchased a whirlpool duet 10 months ago.so far have had bearings both inner drums replaced.

Now the motor and discharge pump have gone. I called to complain and all they offered me was an extended warranty. For $375.00. What a bunch of ***.

I will never purchase anything they sell uder all of their names again. The only satisfaction i recieved was knowing they have spent almost $2000.00 on a $575.00 machine. I just hope this doesnt happen again next year.

If it does this machine will be sitting on the curb and i will be looking for a new brand.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

bbnelson

So Whirlpool is fixing your washing machine then?I am not too sure about that, but if they are great.

Did you ask what was calling these problems? Maybe if you talk with the technicians about the problems you will better understand why it keeps breaking. Did you get it used?

I am just trying to find ways for you to prevent any more problems, but in no way am I defending Whirlpool.It seems from the surface the washer was just poorly constructed.