I purchased a Whirlpool Duet washer and Dryer (range and frig too) for my new home.I immediately noticed the washer tearing holes in my clothing.

I contacted the company, after answering all the automated questions I was put on hold for 45 minutes. When I finally talked to a human I was told they would have to send out a contracted repairman. He told me he had heard of this issue before but there was nothing he could do. I goggled it only to find there were many people experiencing the same issue.

I called again and was put on hold again. They sent out a second repairman who found nothing wrong with my machine. Now I feel like am stuck with a lemon.

I am afraid to the wash only to find more items ripped and 3 children I can't afford to keep replacing their clothes.I will definitely purchase a Frigidaire when this *** thing dies!

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Kyle,

After losing another article of clothing I was again venting online and across my post on this site from earlier.I am not sure why you would want to talk to me - I just received a phone message from another whirlpool rep and was told that nothing could be done because the warranty was up which is funny because you still did not to fix it when it was under warranty.

Thank you for alerting me to your social media accounts perhaps you would like to check out mine.I will be using them to inform as many people as possible about how whirlpool ripped off my hard earned money and refuses to stand behind their products.

Kyle,