Bought whirlpool duet washer and dryer (red) spent the most money me and my late husband ever spent on appliances.The washer is horrible,Me and kids had to move to a trailer due to husband's death.Apparently these washers are not made for trailers.The serviceman has been here 3 times in a month.First it was the despenser,had to be replaced,totally cracked,all because floors are not level,the part had to ordered which took a week,then they replace it,should be fixed,now it was 2 days and 3 loads of laundry and water goes everywhere again,serviceman comes out again and this time something was loose,he fixes it,takes 10 minutes,ok so fixed right?WRONG!!

It's been 2 days,6 loads of laundry and now its leaking again and flashing F6 and E1.I am selling it to the highest bidder and getting a machine from a thrift store for under 100 dollars,Probably work better than that 900 dollar peice of junk.(floor has new plywood before this latest mess)

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hello Diamond47m.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, review number 312378, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.