My Whirlpool Duet Model WFW9200S201 blew the control panel after using it over two years.Trash, don't buy this product.

My old washer was over 15 years old, and with my late husband being ill at the time, we thought we were preparing me for the future, by purchasing a new washer and dryer. I feel the company should stand behind this control panel. The repairman told me that I would be better off buying a new washer, instead of trying to repair this one, with the repair cost being so expensive.

Why should I have buy another washing machine, when this one is just two years old?

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have experienced with your Whirlpool washer! Please send me an email through our customer service address, Whirlpool_CustomerExperience@Whirlpool.com, and type 'Attention: Jennifer' in the subject line, and I would be happy to try to help resolve the situation with your washer.

Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Whirlpool - Insiide Glass On Oven Door Shattered Whirlpool "While taking a hot pan of Okra and a little liquid out of a 400 degree oven, I accidentally drop a small amount of the hot liquid on the glass..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Whirlpool - After a paid service of my Refrigerator, I was asked to pay again even for rectification of that bad service; Chennai, Tamilnadu,India Whirlpool "I own a whirlpool double door refrigerator for more than 13 years now. During this March'17, the cooling inside the refrigerator was very low and it was getting hotter. I..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more