Our washer that is 2-3 years old was making a noise.We had the extended warranty folks come out and low and behold, the washer was assembled without a COUNTER BALANCE.

Does whirlpool not have a quality control department!? So now, the bearing, basket and who knows what else is bad, and they want to order a counter balance, install it into a machine that im sure has not been running properly since installed, and were stuck with a LEMON! Whirlpool wont talk to us because the machine is more than 12 months old.

I guess their statue of limitations runs out on being held responsible for putting together a machine correctly after 12 months.I wish it worked that way in my line of work!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States #673800

Hi jenkanagy.My name is Amber and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you have encountered regarding your washer. We'd be happy to further review this matter if you would like to email your name, address, phone number and the model and serial numbers of the appliance to Whirlpool.Digital@Whirlpool.com.

Please also include the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer) along with your user name, and your ticket number (49892).Best regards, Amber