washer is five years old I have had to replace water pump, (on upon buying new)door seal,rear drum(bearing), and now the rear support which is called the spider.Whirpool WILL NOT, NOR, DO THEY CARE TO HELP because my lack of warranty.

DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL THEY ARE JUNK. Plus when a service man came to look and I mean just look at it, they said they couldn't do nothing now. Geesh, he didn't even touch the appliance. My next step is writing lemon across the *** thing and sitting it outside the middle of town.

I believe everyone should know what kind of product Whirpool sells.They have got the wrong person involved now.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I have found Whirlpool is junk.Thought I bought top of line in the Cabrio Washer Mod#WTW8500DC.

It was delivered with a cracked drum but they did replace. It never cleaned my clothes worth a ***.

Now 2yrs later everything is broken costing $850 to replace.Why would I put more into this junk.

WP2008
to Karen Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States #1334519

Dear Karen.

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to learn of the concern you expressed regarding your Washer. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), user ID# 1334271 used for the review, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

We look forward to your reply.Thank you.

WP2008

Hello Ditto.My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (Ditto.andrew), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.