Carleton Place, Ontario

We purchased a Whirlpool Duet Model #WFW9050XW02 in Oct/11.The washer was delivered Oct 6/11 and the first of MANY service calls was placed Nov16/11 as the door was leaking.

The rubber on door frame has been replaced 4 times now, the entire door and hinges have also been replaced.It is still leaking and Whirlpools idea of fixing the problem is bandaiding the problem!!

I called Whirlpool again today and told them that I am tired of their *** and that they have 1 of 2 choices replace our washer or refund us our money if not I will put the washer and dryer on my truck and drop it off at The Brick where we purchased it and make sure every person going in to shop there knows what is going on

Review about: Whirlpool Dryer.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via e-mail at Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com please include your full name, user name, physical address, along with the model and serial number of the appliance you are having concerns with.

Please also include what site we contacted you on for our records.Thanks