i own a whirlpool duet front load washer that is approx.one year & three months old.

the basket & rear tub are broken on this pile of junk and the new parts cost $800.0 to $900.00 with labor to install parts at approx. $250.00 to $300.00 the repairs would exceed what i paid for this machine. i called whirlpool for some possible support all they said was the washer is out of warranty by three months. i asked if they thought a washer that is as expensive as this should be a piece of scrap iron in less than a year and half.

they said they could not comment on that bottom line is they do not stand behind there products.

so i take this opportunity to warn everybody to stay away from whirlpool.if your washer is making aloud noise when on spin contact this lawfirm www.lieffcabraser.com

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I agree ours "ate" a bunch of clothes in the seal and I was told it was due to the laundry detergent BS! I don't use soap that has acid in it! Also we have had to replace the seal severla times STAY AWAY from this product!

Joliet, Illinois, United States #618934

It's hard to believe you were treated like this.My $1500 duet washer basket/tub bearing failed after 4 yrs.

I called Whirlpool and they said they couldn't help me until a whirlpool certified tech diagnosed the problems. So I paid $65 to have tech visit my house to confirm the issue. Then I called Whirlpool and they resolved the issue with me, at minimal cost... much better than the $1300 repair cost that the repairman quoted me.

I'm not happy that a $1500 washer failed after 4 years, but I am very happy the way WP treated me once they had the technician's formal assessment.

Sorry to post such a pleasant comment on a "pissed customer" site...but thought folks should know.

I have the same piece of junk with the same problem and contacted Whirlpool via e mail and got the most i dont give a S@#$ response of im sorry and you can contact to have a service repairman come out.Dont think so!

I even told her I would never buy Whirlpool again! Response: sorry we werent able to meet your needs. Yeah whatever. you dont stand behind your products!

Any chance I get I will tell EVERYONE DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL PRODUCTS!!!!! They are junk and when the warranty is up even if it should be recalled and repaired we will just ignore it and hope it goes away.

Go to their website and learn what products they make and never buy one again.Maybe someday they will get off there high horse and wonder where all the customers went as they go to file bankruptcy!!!

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Whirlpool washer.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Whirlpool) or Twitter (Whirlpoolcare).Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.