1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

The dryer kept stopping prior to clothes being dried.I purchased a 1 yr extended warranty thru Whirlpool ( they outsource it to Alliance Service) and in the last year have had at least 6 visits from their techies.

They ended replacing first one board, than all 3 boards. The last visit was today,5/23/16 when the serv guy just told us that the dryer would not work on "Regular" cycle unless we had a "Full Load." Instead he suggested we use the timer. In all my years, in all diff dryers, I just put it on reg cycle and when the cycle was over, my clothes were dry. He left and made the note that there was nothing wrong with our dryer.

Whirlpool tells me that they cannot help because they outsource their service.

I will continue to fight for a lemon law situation so that I can at least get the money back for the 1 year extended warranty.NEVER BUY A WHIRLPOOL.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how they dealt with my customer issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whirlpool dryer. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments