I am writing about a whirlpool Duet washer that I purchased 10 months ago. Had a major breakdown with it, and was told by my service repairman it was likely a defect in the machine because this is not something that usually happens to machines.

Parts were ordered and it took a week to find out they were back ordered. And probably won't be shipped for another couple of weeks. I called Whirlpool and was told "we will try to locate the part and let you know next week". Next week?!!

That means I will be without a machine for over 3 weeks, and they can't even garuntee the part will be available. This machine is 10 months old!! They state their policy is they "try to fix the machine" before replacing it.

This is my first Whirlpool appliance, and obviously will be my last. Whirlpool customer service is less than stellar, and I think they may need to address company policy. Apparently, customer satisfaction ranks low in their company. Good luck to anyone who purchases this machine and needs service.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Algester, Queensland, Australia #94908

I think all of us that have been ripped off by Whirlpool that have purchased this product should get together online and talk about getting a lawsuit going against whirlpool, they should have recalled this machine.