Creighton, Pennsylvania

I bought a Whirlpool Duet Washer less than 2 years ago. The washer stopped and I had to call a repairman. The motor control panel broke and it costs $413 to get a new one installed.

The customer service department at Whirlpool essentially said that since I didn't purchase the extended warranty I wasn't entitled to receive payment for the part or labor costs. I did not even receive information on purchasing an extended warranty. Less than 2 years for a $1200 washer is ridiculous and unacceptable.

I would never buy a Whirlpool appliance again. I had a GE washer for 24 years and it never needed anything.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

#319170

Paid $1800 for Whirlpool Refrig.in Feb.

2009. It froze all my food. Lowes was nice enough to replace it. I complained to Whirlpool about all the food I lost and they finally gave an extra year warranty.

While under that warranty it started freezing my food again one year later. The repair man was here SIX times in ONE MONTH. All was well for one year. Now it is freezing my food again!

Warranty is out.

They will not stand behind a TWO-YEAR OLD REFRIGERATOR.DO NOT BUY WHIRLPOOL!

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Whirlpool) or Twitter (WhirlpoolCare).Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.