My now out of warranty Whirlpool dishwasher GU2300XTVS3 has a soap container latch that is a joke. It is so flabby and weak, it releases the soap the minute the door shuts to do a normal wash cycle.

I complained to Whirlpool about this last week and have yet to receive a reply. I also have to prewash flatware knives because the machine will NOT clean knives!!! Whirlpool says it's because of the detergent I am using. I use both the packets and liquid dishwasher soap.

When I complained about the way it didn't clean knives, Whirlpool phoned me and tried to troubleshoot the problem.

Why is this vital part, the soap release latch, so junky and weak? Very disappointing appliance.

Review about: Whirlpool Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Whirlpool - Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California Whirlpool "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..." Read more Whirlpool - Cabrio broken lid Whirlpool "I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of..." Read more Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more