You folks are morons the basket is neatly placed in machine however some *** decided to add a release to the basket so that whenever you remove it from the machine its contents spill out everywhere. This feature is awesome, now the dirty stuff all over the silverware is now wherever the basket decides to drop it.Or the clean stuff is dropped onto the floor Who's the *** that thought dropping your silverware all over would be a good idea? Who thought oh look I designed this basket to open so that when full it may open up and spill the contents everywhere.

What purpose does the release serve? At what point would dropping silverware all over be desirable?

Whirlpools design errors have just threw me from the train no more products from them or their partners.

If you buy the quiet partner II dishwasher modify the basket to stay closed. so that this doesnt happen to you, better yet dont buy whirlpool crappy designs.

Review about: Whirlpool Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Whirlpool dishwasher.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Whirlpool) or Twitter (Whirlpoolcare).Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.