Potomac, Maryland

Update by user Nov 04, 2015

My issue has not been resolved ! I still cannot believe that whirlpool cares so little for their customers.!!!!

I hand wash dishes and it's miserable. And being disabled makes it depressing !!!

Whirlpool is a heartless company !! Don't buy their products their are better companies

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2015

Bought a whirlpool dishwasher wasn't heating up to clean replaced heating elemysnd thermostat and still not working!!! Spoke to customer service at whirlpool and he said "you probably got a lemon !

" of course whirlpool will not stand behind their products! Spent $700 on it not even 2 years old ! Because it won't heat up I have mold growing in it ! Probably making us sick .

Unfortunately I have chronic psin in my neck and shoulders so it's extremely painful to hand wash dishes . I'm contacting The better business bureau to look into other complaints on thiz model . Its model # WDT710PAYM5 and it was discontinued!! Wonder why?

And it was only out for a very short time from my understanding.

A sears salesman said they had more complaints on that model than any other dishwasher. For me to have a repairman come back out would cost me another $350-$400 I could have bought a new dishwasher but can't afford it!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments