Update by user Nov 04, 2015

My issue has not been resolved !I still cannot believe that whirlpool cares so little for their customers.!!!!

I hand wash dishes and it's miserable. And being disabled makes it depressing !!!

Whirlpool is a heartless company !!Don't buy their products their are better companies

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2015

Bought a whirlpool dishwasher wasn't heating up to clean replaced heating elemysnd thermostat and still not working!!!Spoke to customer service at whirlpool and he said "you probably got a lemon !

" of course whirlpool will not stand behind their products! Spent $700 on it not even 2 years old ! Because it won't heat up I have mold growing in it ! Probably making us sick .

Unfortunately I have chronic psin in my neck and shoulders so it's extremely painful to hand wash dishes . I'm contacting The better business bureau to look into other complaints on thiz model . Its model # WDT710PAYM5 and it was discontinued!! Wonder why?

And it was only out for a very short time from my understanding.

A sears salesman said they had more complaints on that model than any other dishwasher.For me to have a repairman come back out would cost me another $350-$400 I could have bought a new dishwasher but can't afford it!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of whirlpool dishwasher. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments