1.5

1 yr old dishwasher is rusting warrantee is only for 3 months 2 yr old washer on 2nd repair in a month your appliances are a piece of *** I will never buy them again!!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whirlpool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whirlpool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whirlpool to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Tuckerton, New Jersey, United States #931187

Let me guess?Whirlpool's response, "Sorry, there is nothing we can do for you"?

Am going through this right now with a built in oven Model # WOS51EC0AS. It was purchased a year and a half ago, but only installed (due to SUPER STORM SANDY) less than a year ago. The inner porcelain is rusting through out. I thought I would self clean it before the repair man got here and it burnt up.

Now I need a thermo fuse $128.00. The repair man came only to confirm there is no fixing it!

Whirlpool denies it is a manufacturing defect, there response "it is an oven failure".

Very disappointed in their corporation.

Very disappointed in their product. $1,300.00 for a disposable oven. If it hasn't been a kick in the head for the last two years trying to restore my home, the thought of having to buy a new oven before paying this one off is mind blowing.

Haven't Sandy Victims suffered enough?No more Whirlpool Appliances for me !!