2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

8/12/17 new Maytag upright freezer delivered from Home Depot. December 22,2017 freezer is running but 72 degrees inside.

Lost everything. Called Home Depot on 1/2/18 they gave me Whirlpool phone number. First year warranty under whirlpool. Tag on front says compressor warranty is 10 years.

Sent repairman out who said it appears it has been looked at before because screws were all stripped. On 2/8/18 Whirlpool tells me the warranty is void because an unauthorized repairman had serviced it and that voids the warranty. Holly with Whirlpool said they don’t have proof that is true but they are standing on their beliefs and Home Depot must have had a floor model repaired and re-boxed the freezer and sons it to me as new. I’m on limited income and I wanted my freezer replaced along with the food.

Now it appears I won’t even get my freezer replaced. Don’t deal with Whirlpool!

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Comments

WP2008

We are very sorry for the concerns that you've had with your freezer. We understand your frustrations and would like the opportunity to review this for you further to see how we can help. Please email your name, address, phone number and model/serial number to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com so we can have someone reach out to you.

to WP2008 #1432859

I sent the requested information to the email you indicated