Purchased a matching set of Whirlpool Cabrio Series W&D 1/09.Main bearings went out in the washer after 10 months, again 14 months later.

Even with extended warranty Whirlpool denies an issue and now will not fix my washer not that the bearings have failed again (4/12). Less than 3 years and 3 failures. Now they want $500 for the repair. Very disapointed in the quality and CS response-basically told me sorry nothing they can do.

What I can do is go purchase new appliances NOT FROM WHIRLPOOL.

Apparently profits are more important than satisfied customers.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Our oven stopped working after 15 months.We were offered a Repair + 1 warranty and told they would repair it and offer us a one year warranty.

They have sent repair people out 3 times and they can't figure out how to fix it. I called the warranty department and asked to have my money returned so I can buy a new washer and I am told that I can't have my money back and the best Whirlpool can do is to send these "repair" people out over and over to do the same thing! I can't keep taking time off work and this has been going on for over a month now.

Now I don't have an oven and can't afford to buy one because they fraudulently took my warranty money without informing us that once they send someone to your house it costs them money and they take it from the warranty.He would not even assure me that they won't do this for the entire life of the warranty and agent #114258 tells me there is no one we can talk to about this other than him.

My washer does not cleans well and leaves residues although I wash much small load than the suggestion and use He detergent.Even I use extra rinse, does not do the work for the darker clothes with cotton.

I have to rinse again, and sometimes again.How I can talk to the service people, if not the broken.

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via e-mail at Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com please include your full name, user name, physical address, along with the model and serial number of the appliance you are having concerns with.

Please also include what site we contacted you on for our records.Thanks