In 2010 our new home included a Whirlpool Microwave Hood Combination.In the first year the magatron blew and required a service call which was covered under warrantee.

During the call the serviceman had to install two because the first one blew right away. Now, a year later, the third magnatron has blown and Whirlpool says sorry - out of waranty.

Clearly there is either a design or manufacturing flaw with model GMH6185 and Whirlpool seeks to pass it off on their customers.I spoke with both an agent and a supervisor at Whirlpool customer service and they were unhelpful - saying only they were sorry.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Call Scott, he is a CS supervisor. 269-759-6360

Keith K
Rochester, New York, United States #579676

Kyle's follow up went no where.Whirlpool again said out of warranty - sorry - waste of time and money.

To the person who said this was BS try googling this model number and look at the number of similar complaints.This product has issues - I filed a complaint with the CPSC

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via e-mail at Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com please include your full name, user name, physical address, along with the model and serial number of the appliance you are having concerns with.

Please also include what site we contacted you on for our records.Thanks