1.5

I would highly recommend to everyone that reads this page while doing research for any new purchases NOT to buy Whirlpool and to make sure that the product you purchase isn't made by Whirlpool for another company.I purchased a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator in August of 2010, the compressor went out in January of 2013, just under 2 1/2 from the purchase date.

I was informed that my only option through Whirlpool was to purchase their "service plus one program." Their tech came out and "fixed" the compressor, fast forward two year and the compressor goes out again! Now my compressor has broken twice in less than five years and Whirlpool offers me nothing but another service plus one plan to the tune of another $360 or they'll sell me a discounted refrigerator for a price more expensive than I can buy the same model on my own. I cave and by my second service plus one program making it my third warranty on my refrigerator and the company they use to come out and fix my refrigerator has now taken almost four weeks and they messed up my service date which now might take at least five weeks to fix the refrigerator, that should have been fixed two years ago. While the tech was here he said that the original repair tech didn't flush the system correctly which caused the compressor to fail a second time.

However when I call Whirlpool to ask for help and a better resolution all I got was a condescending supervisor saying there's nothing Whirlpool can do even though their tech failed to repair my refrigerator properly the first time.......Whirlpool will not stand behind their products or service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whirlpool side by side ed5lvaxws01 refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $360. Whirlpool needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool side by side ed5lvaxws01 refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments