Whirlpool combo microwave/oven is awful
I purchased whirlpool appliances for a new home approximately 3 years ago. One of the appliances was an in the wall microwave/oven combination.
One year ago the thermostat went out. It was replaced. Then the magnetron went out. It was replaced one week ago and now it has went out again.
If you call whirlpool the service man charges to come out just to see what is wrong and then you pay more for it to be fixed.
I have paid half of what this appliance cost me new to have it repaired twice in less than 3 years.
I would recommend that no one purchase whirlpool appliances. They are not worth the money and the company forgets who you are as soon as they receive your payment.