I have a Whirlpool American Fridge freezer and have had the circuit board go after 15 months - surely this can not be right.Does anyone know if I would be covered as the EU states appliances should be in working order (under warranty) for 2 years, even though Whirlpool only give you 12 months cover.

I am so fed up as the appliance seemed to be malfunctioning about 2 months ago but an engineer came out and told me to turn it off for 3 days and then it should be ok - this cost me £35 for a call out fee.This was obviously the start of the problem, it did seem ok when I switched it back on but three weeks later Ihave the same problem

Review about: Whirlpool Warranty.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

My range circuit board crashed under warranty...nightmare, The cleaning mode turned on by itself.

The vehicle can go on your patenrs policy if you are living in their home or are attending school away from home.If you are the principal operator of the vehicle, you must be listed on the policy as such regardless of whose name the car is registered and titled in.

That will likely be the least expensive way to insure it, however it won't be cheap.Your patenrs should call their insurance carrier or agent and ask what the cost will be.