Purchased a whirlpool Duet dryer in 2007.Never had a problem until the control panel went out in October.

Whirlpool cannot supply the part to my authorized whirlpool maintenance contractor. Upon contacting Whirlpool all they can say is because it is outside of the maintenance warranty there is nothing they can do for me. Seriously, I am willing to pay for a part and Whirlpool cannot provide that part to me. It seems that have chosen to provide to the consumers products that they themselves cannot maintain.

Even if I had an extended contract the part is still not available.

Whirlpool choses to provide a product that they themselves cannot provide service for.Please bring back people who will support their products!!!

Review about: Whirlpool Warranty.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hello Consumer.We truly apologize for the frustrations you have experienced with your Dryer.

If you would like us to look further into your concerns, please email us directly at Whirlpool.Digital@Whirlpool.com.

Please include your name, User ID, complete contact information, the full physical address where the dryer is located, along with the model and serial numbers.Sincerely, Andre W.