Logan, Ohio
Style and Design

I also purchased the Whirlpool Cabrio washer with the see thru lid. I am now on my THIRD cracked lid.

This is the most poorly designed washer I have ever owned. The tension on the lid is too tight and it causes the cheap plastic they use to crack. I paid $900.00 for this washer plus the price of the extended warranty. I contacted Whirlpool and they were only interested in selling me yet another lid for the piece of ***.

I have had it repaired three times already and it needs it again.

I will never purchase another Whirlpool product. I tell everyone I know about Whirlpool's refusal to stand by their product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Wtw7800xw3 Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Whirlpool Pros: Looks.

Whirlpool Cons: Lid fails, Replacement product also fails.

• cracked lid
  • Whirlpool Washer Lid
  • Whirlpool Horrible Service

Comments

WP2008

Hello anonymous, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Washer. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer), your Review ID # (912429), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further.