100% full Not resolved

I have the same exact issue with my Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid Model # WTW7800XW2.I, too, was told the same thing from Whirlpool that my warranty expired.

Related: All Whirlpool appliaances

My home warranty doesn't cover the issue either and the cost is half the price of the washer it self. Why is there "a recall" on this item? The lid is cracked at the screw and won't lock, but whirlpool stated since the washer is working they are not responsible for repairs as the warranty expired and I did not purchase the extended warranty.

Now the see through top is cracked on the side the washer does not buzz when the wash cycle is complete and won't lock.A very "pissed off" whirlpool customer.

Review about: Whirlpool Wtw7800Xw Top Load Washing Machine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Whirlpool Washing Machine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $400
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

if anyone needs a washer for parts, i have a perfect condition Whirlpool Cabrio model#: WTW7800XL0 the only problem with mine is the spinning drum is REALLY loud and the repair guy said that it would need to be replaced.

DM2015

I have the same issue with the glass lid cracking and was going top purchase the solid lid 1 pc 8572026 , 2 pcs 8563964 hinge & 4 pcs W10119828 is there any one with photos of step by step on how to take the old lid off and replace it with this solid lid