Edgewater, Florida
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

From Day 1 this washer has left white residue on dark clothes. Sent survey to Whirlpool when I first purchased this.

NO REPLY. Kept thinking it was because it was new and had to do a few loads-after almost a year, I had a service man come to look at it and he said no error codes so to try putting clothes in after the water filled. Tried that, still the residue. Used clean washer cycle-nothing changed.

Tried extra rinse-still residue. Called Whirlpool they said if I hadn't waited til the warranty almost expired to call, maybe they could do something, even though they never answered my survey question pertaining to the problem. (So to them, it was my fault) I use HE liquid detergent, deep water level, xtra rinse, have cleaned the washer with a bleach cycle and then a plain cycle as they suggested. I will never buy a whirlpool appliance again since they don't want to stand behind their products other than blaming the customer.

Even tried calling corporate to no avail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Wtw7300dw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: ruining clothes.

Preferred solution: Take this washer back and replace with comparible washer that will not leave residue on my clothes.

Whirlpool Pros: I will never buy whirlpool appliance.

Whirlpool Cons: Defective washer.

Comments

I have the same problem. Love my clothes looking worse AFTER washing than before. I should sell this POS and just buy a sink to hand wash everything.