I bought a whilpool cabrio washer and dryer and in less than 3 years it doesn't work.I called the 800 number on the machine and they said they would send someone out to fix it.

When they called me they said I was responsible for ALL parts and labor and sated that it is not their responsibility anymore! This is absolutely the worst product EVER!!! Poor customer sevice and poor quality product. Steer clear!!!

The repairman stated that whirlpool is famous for this and they will try to schedule appointments on Saturday (which they did), there's no one to contact on Saturdays therefore customers end up paying for all costs.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I have a Cabrio Washer less than 2 years old cost to fix $700 new washer $700 will not buy another whirlpool Product

Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Whirlpool "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..." Read more Whirlpool - Wtw7800Xwz Review from Lillington, North Carolina Whirlpool "This is a totsl defect, regardless of warranty or not. No unudual wear....it just CRACKED! Costs greater than $200 and no guarantee the same thing won't happen to a different..." Read more Whirlpool - Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California Whirlpool "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more