I bought model WTW5700xw2.Since I have bought this machine it has tore all my sheets.

My sons Tshirts and my towels. It absolutely is not cleaning the close. I had the service men come twice already. 1st time was bearing very loud noise.

2nd time he couldn't find anything wrong with it. I will never buy whirlpool or maytag. Again as they are the same company.

I will be sticking to LG thank God I didn't buy the whirlpool dryer!!!!With all the water I should be saving is BS I have paid 4 this piece of junk 10 fold...they should have a recall if the care about what there customers think!!!

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States #673804

Hi lanna146.My name is Amber and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you have encountered regarding your washer. We'd be happy to further review this matter if you would like to email your name, address, phone number and the model and serial numbers of the appliance to Whirlpool.Digital@Whirlpool.com.

Please also include the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer) along with your user name, and your ticket number (49893).Best regards, Amber