Whirlpool Cabrio Lid Defect
Cabrio Washer model WTW7800XW0 S/N C02570663
We purchased the washer 1/21/2011 and have replaced the cracked lid already 2 times. Now the internal spring assembly has corroded and rusted through the porcelain at the top of the washer around the hinges and bleach dispenser. The entire upper porcelain assembly of the washer needs to be replaced to correct the issues.
This lid problem is a widely documented issue with this model. Google the model number and complaints to find them.
It is unthinkable that a company as large as Whirlpool would not stand behind this obvious product defect. A top of the line model should not rust away in less than 3 years to be thrown out.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wtw7800Xw Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..."
- "I have the same exact issue with my Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid Model # WTW7800XW2. I, too, was told the same thing from Whirlpool that my warranty expired. My..."
- "Florida Insurance Specialist FRAUD ALERT. Mansi sold us insurance at twice the premium for "immediate cash" payment in full. It turned out to be that the same, better or similar..."
- "They cancelled our trip because they needed confirmation for our credit card. We sent a confirmation email, but it turns out the didn't receive it so they cancelled the reservation...."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."