Whirlpool Cabrio dryer broke felt liner around drum and made loud sound of scraping metal.This occurred 3 times since bought in Nov 2009.

Tech repairs and the same thing happens over and over. I call Lowe's service advantage and Whirlpool and get the run around time after time. Then, after they haven't resolved, I hear I am out of warranty and I will have to pay for service visits. I will never, ever buy another Whirlpool and will actively encourage others to avoid Whirlpool, as well.

Whirlpool does not stand behind their products.I continue to get the run around and still do not have a suitable dryer.

Review about: Whirlpool Warranty.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

The felt lining on my Whirlpool front load Duet dryer came out.Can I still use it until I replace?

Can I purchase the felt liner and glue and do it myself?

Thanks for your advice.Linda

WP2008

Hello Anonymous.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your dryer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, the review number 287377, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.

these new cabrio dryers are junk and don't dry

I have had the same thing happen numerous times! Just realized that it's on the *** of happening again! ARGH!!