Yantis, Texas
Style and Design

The door on my Cabrio Dryer pops open almost every load so it takes forever to get stuff dry.Sometimes it pops open and I don't know or I am gone so clothes sit in there wet all day.

Then I have to rewash them. I have tried to figure out the problem but, nothing appears broken. This so frustrating especially when I paid so much for the set.

Also, have cracked lid on both sides of my Cabrio washer like a million other people. Terrible set from Whirlpool!

There should be a recall to fix these problems since so many people have the same issues.Very disappointed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Whirlpool needs to "fix the problem or replace dryer" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher Whirlpool "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..." Read more Whirlpool and Lowes Personnel  seem to believe the life of an elderly person has no value!  I don't agree . . . Whirlpool "In the fall of 2013, my Whirlpool cooking stove from Lowes was delivered. It came with free installation. We make home-cooked meals, bake bread, and make everything from..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more