Worst appliance I have ever owned.This dryer was nothing but trouble from the very beginning.

It would constantly turn itself off and not restart for about an hour. So many parts were replaced on this dryer that I could have built a second one. The repairman was here about 20 times in 2 years. Thank goodness I had the extra repair coverage.

I begged for a replacement and FINALLY, after I thought my head would explode, Whirlpool gave me almost all the money back and I bought a decent dryer..NOT Whirlpool.I will never buy a Whirlpool appliance again.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Helpful.Tech

That sounds frustrating, but it was good that they replaced the unit for you by basically buying you another brand's product. I've recommended Whirlpool products to family members, as I've owned them myself and very much enjoy them.

Whirlpool - Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California Whirlpool "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more