Purchased from BigBazar sealdah in kolkata a top loaded automatic washing machine, started getting a noise while washing after six months use.The authorized service kept visiting to rectify the noise and diagnosed to replace a part that was not in stock.
kept me waiting for couple of months, than took the machine to the local service center and kept quite for another few months than one day they returned the machine it cannot be rectified due to unavailability of the required part. After several attempts to contact customer regional head they offered to bail it out by exchange for 6-7 K. Since the purchased receipt from Bigbazar had worned out due to their fade printing receipts, I could not produce a fresh receipt from Bigbazar. I was advised to get a affidavit from court that I purchased the machine from Bigbazar with required details.
After completing all these formalities within the AMC period, the regional head of Kolkata expressed his inability to entertain my claim to accept their bail out offer.
Hence this was a bitter experience of life after spending hard earned 15K to have a better easy going with washing experience at home, my wife & me had a bitter experience in Kolkata, India.Both of us r public servants but failed to teach a lesson to a manipulator multi national co Whirlpool
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I was worried about my money. As dhgate says false tracking number suspected. dhgate representative was very nice.And assure me that my money is complete safe with dhgate secure bank..."
- "Wanted my new office furniture to be in proper condition but North London Removals *** up everything! They broke some of them which I couldn’t even repair…Gosh! 46 beatrice road, London,..."
- "it service is very very poor, they are lair,all time they tell lie to customer, when they book flat they take Rs.10408/- , and tell that purser that if bank..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."