Purchased from BigBazar sealdah in kolkata a top loaded automatic washing machine, started getting a noise while washing after six months use.The authorized service kept visiting to rectify the noise and diagnosed to replace a part that was not in stock.

kept me waiting for couple of months, than took the machine to the local service center and kept quite for another few months than one day they returned the machine it cannot be rectified due to unavailability of the required part. After several attempts to contact customer regional head they offered to bail it out by exchange for 6-7 K. Since the purchased receipt from Bigbazar had worned out due to their fade printing receipts, I could not produce a fresh receipt from Bigbazar. I was advised to get a affidavit from court that I purchased the machine from Bigbazar with required details.

After completing all these formalities within the AMC period, the regional head of Kolkata expressed his inability to entertain my claim to accept their bail out offer.

Hence this was a bitter experience of life after spending hard earned 15K to have a better easy going with washing experience at home, my wife & me had a bitter experience in Kolkata, India.Both of us r public servants but failed to teach a lesson to a manipulator multi national co Whirlpool

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whirlpool washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $14500. Whirlpool needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments