We had the Whirlpool recommended technician from Appliance Mechanics (425-212-9076) out on 12/29 and he verified that the Aqua-Lift is working as designed (meaning what??).However that doesn't solve the problem with the promises that were made regarding how well this technology is supposed to work.

It can't be cleaned with conventional cleaners and the bottom is stained from food that never came up after the cleaning and scrubbing per Whirlpool's instructions. I have sent 4 emails to Whirlpool customer service and never heard back. What we are requesting is that since that Whirlpool is promoting this as the next best thing and not performing up to our (and anyone on the internet who has this technology) expectations, we are requesting that Whirlpool replace the oven with one comparably priced that has conventional cleaning capabilities

Follow-up: I finally got in touch with Whirlpool after 4 emails and posting on Facebook. It seems that they respond when you post on social media.

I was requesting a replacement oven with conventional self cleaning and and after much back-and-forth I was informed that because the technician reported that the oven was functioning correctly that they could not give me a replacement. Their reason being that a continually dirty oven had nothing to do with function but was a cosmetic issue.

The CS rep was "kind" enough to offer me a bottle of the Affresh cleaner.Don't fall for the AquaLift hype.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool oven. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments