I purchased a brand new whirlpool fridge from Alabama Power not too long ago.Almost a month ago, it began to "knock" loudly, and all the food in the fridge started freezing solid.

A technician finally came out after a week and a half of this and said it would take another two weeks for the part. I've not been able to use the fridge at all and the groceries I did have are all spoiled. I've asked the power company how to get compensated for the loss and was given a number to whirlpool. I called the number to find it was incorrect.

Take a lesson from this.Stay away from whirlpool and never buy appliances through AL power.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Whirlpool. The most disappointing about whirlpool gss30c6eyf03 refrigerator at Whirlpool was waisted money on warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whirlpool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whirlpool to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments