I bought a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher May 2011.It started to "act up", canceling out and draining shortly after being started.

I called whirlpool, 10/13/11, and they scheduled a technician to come out the next day. The next day, 10/14/11, the technician came out to look at the dishwasher and of course it did not have any problems. When he went to leave our house, the dishwasher stopped completely and would not even turn back on. I went out to the driveway and begged the technician to come back in to look at the dishwasher because it had quit working all together.

He said that he had closed the ticket and drove away. This all could of been avoided if he would of just come back inside, but no. Instead, I have spent all afternoon on the phone with both Whirlpool and the service department, that they sent to "look" at the appliance. They are telling me basically to either *** ANOTHER day of work next Tuesday to have a technician come back out, OR, I can wait a whole week without a dishwasher until Saturday to have someone come out so I don't have to take another day off work.

Either way, how is it my fault that I either have to wait one whole week or take another day off work for Whirlpool's faulty appliance. It's not even 5 months old and is totally not working! Yet here I am, after spending my hard earned money on a Whirlpool dishwasher that is not working!! This is a horrible example of Whirlpool's so called customer service.

What customer service?I wish I would have gone with Maytag!

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments