On March 23, 2011 new Whirlpool Dishwasher came with instruction sheets which stated, "A bottle of rinse aid has been provided to fill your rinse aid dispenser. For good drying, be sure to fill the dispenser before running your fist load. Without rinse aid, plastic items and dishwasher interior will remain wet...."

However there was no bottle or rinse aid provided.

When I called Whirlpool they said it was the dealers responsibility to pack the item, but the dealer passed it on to the rinse aid company who in turn sent me back to Whirlpool; and the circle continued to no avail.

Review about: Whirlpool Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #967344

The sample bottle is just that, a sample.Buy at the store.

The best is the soap rinse combo pkg.

And throw them in the bottom of the dishwasher not the dispenser.If it is a new build someone could have taken it.

Don't ever buy a Whirlpool Refrigerators!!! Horrible service, no warranty protection, made from very cheap material...

Never in my life I will by any product under Whirlpool Company name!

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool. I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Whirlpool dishwasher. If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (whirlpool) or Twitter (whirlpoolcare.

You're complaining about not getting a bottle of rinse aid? What a f@&%king waste of time.