I Bought a flame lock water heater in January 2010 for a vacation home.After 5 months the pilot would not stay light.

Under warranty the repair was made to the thermocouple. 3 weeks later did not work again. after research on the internet we find out that a class action lawsuit was filed in 2008 for this same product. Now I am stuck with a product that continues to have problems.After taking many days of vacation for a repair man to fix it we decided to buy another product.

Never whirlpool again.

I wish I would have know that there could be problems with the product.why did Lowes continue to sell this product without warning.

Review about: Whirlpool Water Heater.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I have the same problem. Lowes replaced the entire burner assembly but 3 years later the wire to the ignitor melted off and the gasket to the door deteriorated. Never by a Whirlpool product again.

I have had the same problems. Finally got them to replace unit and having problems with that on now.

#205156

What state are you in? You are not alone with this problem.

Whirlpool - After a paid service of my Refrigerator, I was asked to pay again even for rectification of that bad service; Chennai, Tamilnadu,India Whirlpool "I own a whirlpool double door refrigerator for more than 13 years now. During this March'17, the cooling inside the refrigerator was very low and it was getting hotter. I..." Read more Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool - Washing Machine Review from Warren, Michigan Whirlpool "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more