2.4

stove only 3 yrs old and i dont cook but 1 to 4 times a wk looks new but first i went to use the oven  and it wouldnt come on  so i was using the top of the stove and it blew up on me thankful i didnt catch on fire and now i have got to purchase another one but it definitely wont be a whirlpool I want pent spend another $589 for another product from lowes and lowes need to pull their products off the floor and now when I call customer service they want me to purchase a $300 warranty I might as well purchase new one but not from lowes or a whirlpool products are no good

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of whirlpool range from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whirlpool to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was refused to fix problem and no compensation for loss of use. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments