So my brand new washing machine which is only 6 months old breaks down.Ring the service department who then puts me in touch with a external service provide who cannot come out for 4 days mean while my kids have no clothes to waer to school.

When I politely call them back to ask if there was any other providers that would be able to come quickly, the answer was no, they are the only ones on our computer database otherwise we would have to cahrge you for the providers travel. Are you kidding!!!! Our dish washer broke a couple of months ago they were so efficient and courteous. He also took the time to check out our fridge.

I am sooo disappointed in whirlpool.THis will definitely be going on facebook to my 400 friends!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hello Anonymous.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.