Ok my 75 year old mother in law has had 5, count them five service calls in 11 months.The light bulbs keep blowing out in the oven and the technicians (3 different service providers and 3 separate opinions cannot figure it out.

The last one said its due it is due to a electrical surge in the kitchen...weird the appliance she had for 17 years prior NEVER had an issue.

I made numerous calls to Whirlpool as have other family members...to no avail words like "We won't exchange the unit" we will not replace" its about what they won't do vs what they will do!!!!

75 years old and she has to deal with a large inflexible fortune 100 company!WHIRPOOL you are on notice and I will now keep the pressure on...every blog I can connect with, every consumer site I can connect with.....insane and unnacceptable11

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Whirlpool. The most disappointing about whirlpool oven from Whirlpool was answer on issue was not supported and defective product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whirlpool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whirlpool to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU I AM DEALING WITH THESE WORTHLESS CROOKS NOW OVER OUR RANGE WE BOUGHT 1 YEAR AGO FROM DAY ONE ITS BEEN A PEACE OF JUNK WE HAVE HAD THE TECS OUT HERE 4 TIMES NOW AND HAD 4 MISSED SERVICE CALLS FROM THE TECS AND THE STOVE STILL WANT COOK WITH OUT BURRING THE FOOD I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT ALL NEW APP LANCES FROM WHIRLPOOL SO MY WIFE AND I WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BUYING ANOTHER STOVE OR ANY MORE APPLIANCES BUT EVEN WITH ME BUYING THE EXTENDED 5 YEAR WARRANTY IT DOES NOT MATTER TO WHIRLPOOL THEY WANT REPLACE THE RANGE OR NOTHING I HAVE HIRED MY ATTORNEY TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THESE SCUMBAGS