3.6
Ease of Use

I just replaced the glass lid, hinges and screws on my less than 4 year old whirlpool cabrio washer less than 2 months ago at the tune of $330.00.It is breaking again and we have been nothing but gentle with the opening and closing of the new lid.

I would like for whirlpool to send me a replacement lid that is a different design that won't crack and break because of the faulty design. Yes I have gone on the web and it is a widespread problem that is costing whirlpool a lot of lifetime owners such as my self.

It is not a cosmetic issue as my lid wont lock and the washer stops mid cycle because the lid is moving off the lock.Please offer me a solutions that will keep me loyal to the brand and won't cost me any more, as the lid is still under warranty.

Thanks

Marc Orinson

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $330. The author is overall dissatisfied with Whirlpool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whirlpool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whirlpool to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I have contacted the NC atty general.Whirlpool sent me a generic response that basically said that they would be happy to sent a service tech, at my cost.

I'm not being bullied by a large Corp, so I contacted the NC atty general.I will post my outcome here.