Concord, North Carolina
3.6
Ease of Use

I just replaced the glass lid, hinges and screws on my less than 4 year old whirlpool cabrio washer less than 2 months ago at the tune of $330.00. It is breaking again and we have been nothing but gentle with the opening and closing of the new lid.

I would like for whirlpool to send me a replacement lid that is a different design that won't crack and break because of the faulty design. Yes I have gone on the web and it is a widespread problem that is costing whirlpool a lot of lifetime owners such as my self.

It is not a cosmetic issue as my lid wont lock and the washer stops mid cycle because the lid is moving off the lock. Please offer me a solutions that will keep me loyal to the brand and won't cost me any more, as the lid is still under warranty.

Thanks

Marc Orinson

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have contacted the NC atty general. Whirlpool sent me a generic response that basically said that they would be happy to sent a service tech, at my cost.

I'm not being bullied by a large Corp, so I contacted the NC atty general. I will post my outcome here.