Bought Washing Machine Whirlpool Cabrio Model WTW7300XWO 2 years ago.It only lasted 2 years and the tub seal and tub bearing went bad.Called Whirlpool and they wouldn't replace deffective part on their dime.

Talked to supervisor and they still refused to admit this broken product needed them to fix the product and make it last longer than 2 years. They claimed only a 1 year warranty. This is totally unacceptable to have a supposedly good washer last only 2 years!

Very very very very very very very very very very very very disappointed!Wouldn't buy from this company again!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #594106

i too have a crappy whirlpool washer. The bearings are gone in it and it's only 6 months old. i have been waiting for 2 weeks t get it fixed.

Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Whirlpool elect dryer model WED5500XWO control board Whirlpool "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more